There is an array of health benefits associated with meatless meals and hence, an increasing number of people are enjoying them.
* 1 package (7 ounces) macaroni
* 3 tablespoons butter
* 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
* 1/4 teaspoon salt
* Dash pepper
* 1 cup milk
* 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
* Cook the macaroni as instructed on package. At the same time, melt butter in a large saucepan over medium-low heat. Include the salt, pepper and flour; stir till smooth; slowly include milk. Then bring to the boil; cook and stir for 2 mins or till thickened. Take off the heat; stir in cheese until it is melted.
* Drain macaroni. Place in the cheese mix; toss to coat.
4 servings. Macaroni Cheese.Tags: macaroni cheese, vegitarian recipes